We had prepared this announcement for couple of now but it’s now official. We’re successfully acquired fcgid.com website from its previous owner for an undisclosed fee.
FCGID was a blog covering Linux, Unix-Like, Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) Enthusiast which more focuses on Linux distribution systems in the world including RHEL/Fedora/CentOS/Alma/RockyLinux, Debian/Ubuntu based distros and many more.
We’re are strengthening our Linux based content with this acquisition and will surely provide more in-depth tutorials and tips on anything related to Linux and web development.
As a result of this acquisition, we now have several new categories in Node35. We might simplify these categories in the near future.
Here are some best tutorials from FCGID that you can now read on Node35:
- How To Install PHP 8.1 (PHP-FPM) on CentOS Stream 9
- How To Uninstall NGINX on RHEL-Based OS, CentOS Stream 9
- phpMyAdmin Error During Session Start; Please Check Your PHP
- How To Install PHP 8.1 “PHP-FPM” on CentOS Stream 8
- How To Install NGINX v1.22.0 Web Server on CentOS Stream 9
- How To Install MySQL 8.0.29 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.5 (RHEL)
- How To Enable SSH Root Login or SUDO Privileges on Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Install PHP 8.1-FPM on AlmaLinux 8.5